Number of recruiters：
1. Assist the department manager to maintain and improve the operation of the company's quality management system.
2. Be responsible for the quality improvement of suppliers and the company's production site.
3. Responsible for quality control of foreign projects and ASME products.
4. Assist the department manager to effectively manage and control the company's product quality.
5. Carry out continuous improvement activities for the process by using management means;
6. Perform diagnosis, troubleshooting, analysis and use of quality tools and statistical techniques;
7. Train team members, including products, processes and quality tools;
8. Provide quality introduction of new products, APQP and PPAP documents.
1. More than 5 years of quality management experience, including more than 2 years of quality team management experience;
2. Bachelor degree or above, major in quality management, enterprise management and manufacturing is preferred;
3. Experience in pressure vessel industry, familiar with GB150, GN151 and ASME standards is preferred;
4. Proficient in QC management, familiar with ISO9001 system, and qualified as an internal auditor;
5. Good analytical ability, able to conduct root cause investigation;
7. Good written and oral communication skills, effectively communicate with customers and internal personnel at all levels.