Number of recruiters：
1. Complete the structural design of specific products according to the technical scheme confirmed by the customer and our production plan, and submit comprehensive and accurate design documents (such as construction drawings and necessary procurement and outsourcing technical requirements and documents) to the customer and relevant functional departments of the company (such as Quality Department, Production Department, Procurement Department, etc.);
2. Be responsible for the arrangement, copying, approval, controlled distribution and recovery of drawings and technical data of specific projects.
3. According to the work arrangement of the superior, check the product design drawings of other responsible designers;
4. Participate in contract review and design review of important projects;
5. Under the guidance of the process engineer, prepare the conventional product metalworking and assembly process. After being audited, it shall be sent to the relevant departments of the production workshop and the quality department under control;
6. Prepare material plan and material list;
7. According to the product design and quality requirements, design the tooling and fixtures of the product;
8. Prepare purchase requisition for additional materials if necessary;
9. Track and pay attention to the manufacturing progress of products, and propose improvement measures from the perspective of design and process;
10. Take necessary corrective and preventive measures for specific product design and process work according to the opinions and suggestions put forward by relevant departments (such as production and quality departments);
11. Regularly summarize and review the work according to the requirements of the department and communicate with the department.
12. Provide technical support to customers and our sales department before, after and during the project.
13. Provide necessary technical support for relevant internal departments of the company (mainly the Technical Engineering Department, the Quality Department, the Production Department, the Procurement Department, etc.).
14. Cooperate with the technical director to develop and design new products and optimize products.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in process assembly and control, mechanical engineering or chemical equipment, etc.
2. Understand the principle of shell and tube heat exchanger and plate heat exchanger.
3. At least two years experience in pressure vessel heat exchanger design
4. Have a certain understanding of specifications (such as GB150, GB151, ASME).
5. Good professional foreign language skills, able to read English materials about heat exchanger.
6. Good written and oral expression ability.
7. Good team cooperation ability and communication and coordination ability.